Are you looking for flexible part time work but without having to sacrifice being challenged and having the opportunity to make a real difference.
This is a thriving non-profit group in South Yorkshire. Circa £3m turnover – an organisation that makes a genuine difference to the lives of the families supported by their services. It’s a setting with a clear and sincere sense of purpose where your strategic inputs and financial guidance can make an actual contribution to the community.
The role is number 1 in finance – reporting to the Chief Exec and Trustees – a vital financial sounding board.
You’ll be a hands on finance professional with solid technical accounting skills and confident commerciality.
You’ll be someone who loves working in a collaborative senior team and someone comfortable discussing financial information and strategy with the board level directors and key stakeholders.
You’ll be managing a small and capable team and you’ll be someone who enjoys bringing out the very best in others – someone with a naturally calm and encouraging coaching / mentoring style.
You’ll be a critical friend to the Exec team and ensure that the organisation is future-proofed and risk is well managed / appropriately mitigated.
You’ll be someone with a keen eye for opportunity – able to support growth and diversification plans for a multi site charity.
This is a lovely place to work – highly rewarding, flexible, challenging, professional and stimulating. You’ll work within a talented senior team of likeminded individuals and in a setting with genuine values and sense of purpose.
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA and a clear track record of supporting professional SME businesses as their FD / Head of Finance.
- Extensive experience of the charity sector and the associated income / funding streams ideally.
- A hands on approach and ability to make both tactical and strategic decisions.
- Able to embed robust controls.
- Able to contribute confidently to commercial discussions regarding key decisions, plans and strategies.
- Able to commit to a part time role, 3 days per week. Salary £60,000 (pro-rated i.e. £36,000 per annum).
If you would like to be considered for the Part Time Finance Director role in Sheffield, please click ‘apply now’ or contact our team direct.
|Accountancy & Finance