Are you excited at the prospect of a move to industry? Have you cut your teeth in audit and accounts prep but now keen to put your skills to work as Financial Controller within a modern SME?
Are you keen to break away from the ‘route to partner’ and change lanes to the ‘route to FD’ track?
We are delighted to be working with a profitable South-Yorkshire based SME in their search for a talented Financial Controller.
You will enjoy
- The role will cover management accounts preparation including full variance analysis and commentary, flash reporting, projects around balance sheet integrity / reconciliation, margin analysis, profitability reporting, cost control projects and people leadership.
- You’ll manage a team of 1 initially – this is anticipated to grow over the next 1 – 2 years.
- The business has recently secured a range of mid-term high value contracts and there is ongoing investment surrounding improved efficiency and well-managed growth plans.
- You’ll enjoy working for Directors who approach their roles with professional, energy and gusto – it’s a great place to work and the vibrancy / enthusiasm is infectious.
- Your role is based in the office near Sheffield.
So, if you are a recently qualified finance professional looking for the opportune moment to take the exciting leap to industry, we would welcome the chance to explore this role in detail.
You will need:
- A proven track record in accounts prep and audit and a recognised qualification (ACCA / ACA).
- To have signed off your experience / logbook.
- To be someone with an upbeat and proactive approach to problem solving and to learning new tasks ‘on the job’.
- Great communication skills – a measured and calm approach to dealing with change / growth.
- Keenness to learn and develop – it would suit someone who has the passion to step to FD level down the line.
If you would like to be considered for the Financial Controller role in Dronfield, please click ‘apply now’ or contact our team direct.
|Accountancy & Finance