Is being part of a firm with an excellent and longstanding reputation important to you? Are you looking to join a team that work collaboratively? Are you searching for partners who will give you freedom and autonomy? Do you enjoy seeing the full picture when it comes to working with your clients?
This is a mix of audit and accounting support for a really broad range of interesting clients that will hugely value your input and guidance.
The practice have an excellent reputation and lots amazing client relationships. They are looking for someone to be part of the growing team. You’ll enjoy a rewarding and satisfying level of ownership when it comes to managing the clients in your growing portfolio. You wont just be ticking and bashing then away to the next job on the train!
You’ll be encouraged to be that genuine business partner – supporting the clients with their accounting, controls and audit but also being part of discussions and meetings around tax planning, business restructure, sales, acquisitions and mergers etc.
It’s a sensible work life balance, busy while you are in the office but demands are sensible and you won’t find yourself pulling your laptop out in the evening to meet unrealistic deadlines.
It would be a great move for one of 2 types of candidate:
- Someone working in a small regional firm and looking for a larger set up with more scope to develop and progress (there is a genuine route to equity partner downstream and all current partners were internal promotions! – it’s a genuine meritocracy).
- Someone in top tier looking for a smaller and more agile firm that can give them variety and large client exposure but without excess demand on your time or stress levels!
- Qualified or perhaps studying finalist (ACA / ACCA) with a track record of success within practice.
- A good understanding of how to support clients through a journey of growth.
- Solid technical accounting understanding and experience of audit ideally.
- Great communication skills – someone able to work in a team and someone able to communicate confidently and clearly with a range of business owners / directors.
If you are looking for an interesting role within practice it would be great to speak.
If you would like to be considered for the Audit and Accounting role within Chesterfield, please click ‘apply now’ or contact our team direct.
|Accountancy & Finance