Longstanding, professional and growing firm are looking for a talented, experienced finance professional to join their expanding team as a result of continued portfolio growth and acquisition. You will join a highly welcoming culture, where you will work collaboratively to provide all aspects of accounts prep, management information along with personal / company tax advice and guidance to a broad client base ranging from sole traders to £50m+ turnover overseas groups.
You will work alongside highly talented directors who are approachable and progressive with a real focus on listening and taking input from the team, welcoming ideas, and valuing your opinions.
There’s clear scope to progress here and the Directors are looking for someone who will want to develop their career rapidly and ideally someone who sees themselves stepping to manager then director level rapidly.
It’s busy and challenging with a good level of variety – there’s also excellent work life balance!!
If you are looking to join a firm where you will feel rewarded, challenged and supported we would welcome the chance to speak.
- Working closely with interesting clients – preparation of detailed accounts partnerships, and limited companies (of varying sizes)
- Involvement in interesting audits
- Preparation of corporation tax returns
- Preparation of self-assessment tax returns
- Dealing with day-to-day queries from clients in an efficient and timely manner
You will be:
- Experienced within a practice setting at a semi-senior level with a minimum 3 years’ experience
- Confident in dealing with accounting and tax requirements for SME clients
- Able to work quickly and efficiently
- An excellent communicator with the ability to engage with various internal and external stakeholders
- Trusted to self-motivate and use your own initiative
- Able to be flexible to meet deadlines
- A strong team player, who can also work autonomously
If you would like to be considered for the Semi Senior Accountant role in Chesterfield, please click ‘apply now’ or contact our team directly.
|Accountancy & Finance