A broad and involved interim role (12 month fixed term contract) for an immediately available ACCA / ACA qualified finance manager / financial controller.
- You’ll be working for a thriving large subsidiary within a profitable UK PLC, a growing FSTE listed business with a £bn+ turnover.
- It’s a profitable large scale and market dominant business investing in future-proofing, new people, new products and new tech…. all of which is leading to new customers and new challenges!
- Your role is a vital one – initially managing the ‘finance engine room’ for a key UK subsidiary.
- You’ll be head of financial reporting and control for a £200m+ turnover business unit (reporting to the Head of Finance for that particular site).
It’s an impressive standalone business – profitable and well-managed…. You’ll be working with talented colleagues and have chance to really build your awareness of the groups current processes, reporting formats and controls. You’ll also be managing a team and have chance to showcase your coaching and leadership skills. You’ll manage 2 direct reports – the head of transactional finance (who in turn manages AP and AR) and a qualified financial accountant.
The remit will includes; monthly management accounting and variance analysis, team management, forecasting and cash reviews, control of integrity of the balance sheet, streamlining processes and improving the rigour of month / quarter / year end.
- It’s a superb assignment for a confident Finance Manager / Financial Controller. You’ll have completed ACCA / ACA and have solid technical accounting skills (IFRS / UK GAAP).
- You’ll be someone who naturally strives to make processes slick and someone with pride in the accuracy and credibility of the numbers they deliver.
- It’s a business where continuous improvement is the normal and there are ongoing projects alongside your business as usual.
- You’ll have the freedom to suggest and deliver change along with the structure and support of a large PLC setting.
- Fast paced manufacturing group, hybrid working model (site based in Harrow)… you’ll have progressed in either mid / top tier practice or industry and be looking for variety and challenge.
- Experience of leading a small team would be super useful. You also need to be confident in your ability to pick up new systems (and know your way around excel).
If you are an diligent and experienced accountant who enjoys leading a team it would be great to speak… experience of group accounting / financial control or financial management within a large business / subsidiary would be very useful.
If you would like to be considered for the Interim Finance Manager role in Harrow, click ‘apply now’ or contact our team direct.
|Accountancy & Finance