Modern and exciting group of companies based near Chorley, Lancashire, have an attractive opportunity for a recently qualified (ACA) accountant to make their first move to industry from practice.
You’ll be currently working in a professional and demanding regional or top tier firm but be looking to make the exciting and rewarding transition across to ‘the other side’! Making that leap can be unnerving – this business can offer you a ‘soft landing’ – you’ll be working for a Head of Finance and a CFO who have both trodden the same path.
You’ll have the mentoring and guidance you need to get up and running but also enjoy the right degree of freedom to drive your own learning, make your own mistakes and carve out your own development.
It’s a step into business partnering from the outset – there is a balance of business as usual financial reporting and month end requirement but it’s married with some interesting added value projects from day 1.
You’ll be working with a really broad set of colleagues across sales, marketing, operations and commercial functions.
A chance to cut your teeth in a modern, tech-led business where there is lots going on, change is the norm and you are surrounded by like-minded and highly capable people.
- ACA qualified from a practice background and a relevant degree (2.1 or above)
- A clear track record of success (and promotion) career to date.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and confidence when speaking to finance and non finance colleagues.
- Good level of analytical ability and confidence using Excel.
- A proactive approach to learning, asking questions, finding solutions and making a positive contribution.
This is an interesting, varied, rewarding and valuable role for someone who has recently completed ACA but doesn’t see their future being partner of an accounting firm. You’ll be transitioning to a thriving and highly ambitious SME.
If you would like to be considered for the Finance Business Partner role in Chorley, please click ‘apply now’ or contact our team direct.
|Accountancy & Finance