One of the most forward-thinking, modern and fastest growing independent firms (multiple offices) in the region have an interesting career opportunity for a qualified Tax Specialist / Tax Manager / Tax Senior. You will have a real chance to make a difference – major career progression opportunity (route to equity partner)
The firm is investing significantly in growth – new extended premises, development of the current employees (at all levels), hiring of new talent, marketing and brand presence, new services.
You will work for aspirational, honest and approachable partners with proven integrity and a modern approach.
The business has a superb reputation and an excellent platform for further success.
You’ll be a key lead in the Sheffield based tax department – a vital member of the senior leadership team across the firm. The aim is that you will head (and further build) the tax offering. You will manage the existing team and play an integral role in their development and coaching and the hiring of future talent in tax.
You will have a naturally confident and professional approach to working with clients (an extremely diverse and interesting portfolio).
You will be a problem solver with a superb skill set of core tax knowledge / experience (ideally within a reputable practice – either regional or high tier).
You will work in a collaborative and strong team who enjoy coming to work.
You will need:
- CTA qualification and ACCA or ACA ideally.
- Firm knowledge of corporation tax – you will be leading tax advisory projects and working closely with the directors on tax planning matters
- Experience of corporate transactions ideally: reorganisations, disposals, acquisitions
- Experience in R&D claims ideally.
- A keenness to learn and develop – aspiration to step to Partner level.
- Ability to coach, train and mentor others.
- A keen interest in new software / technology – someone who embraces modern ways of working and modern tech.
- A willingness to contribute to the future growth strategy
- Ability to communicate at all levels and with a range of stakeholders *(internal and external)
If you would like to be considered for the Tax Manager role in Sheffield please click ‘apply now’ or contact our team direct.
|Job Category||Accountancy & Finance|