You’ll be joining the consulting practice of a prestigious top tier firm within their Asset Wealth Management function (as part of the FS consulting division). The focus of your role and remit is delivering change and managing significant transformation assignments / projects within Asset Management.
Your client base is varied and high profile – typically including large scale multinational organisations; Fund Managers (Traditional and Alternative), Fund Service Providers, Prime Brokers etc.
The overarching focus is to support them to deliver on their strategic objectives and respond to regulatory and market changes through development and implementation of innovative operating models capable of delivering the required change.
- It’s a specialist and highly capable team and you’ll enjoy working with talented peers within Operations Transformation Financial Service area. It’s a segment of the business with a track record of high profile success and an incredible client portfolio – you’ll be joining at an exciting junction of expansion and investment.
- As a Senior Leader / Senior Consultant within the Asset Management function you’ll play a pivotal role in devising and implementing solutions to complex business issues – managing the process through strategy to full execution.
The front to back business transformation projects require design of full scale operating models within the traditional & alternative asset management / services sectors. It’s a client-based role (on site and hybrid home working) – leading transformation projects and change engagements.
- Change Management – Delivering operational transformation change projects across asset management – providing accurate and diligent solutions for the broad client base.
It’s likely that your work will dovetail with wider transformation programmes (tech, regulatory) and exposure to varied appropriate change processes would be beneficial.
You need to be someone with natural gravitas and a track record of successfully building client relationships and trust.
You’ll be a natural coach able to develop and mentor teams / colleagues.
- You’ll be a collaborative and solution-focused consultant with previous experience of suggesting and executing change. Previous experience within a leading ASAM focused business is required, you need to have successfully contributed to large change projects within a relevant consulting environment.
- You’ll have led operational change within organisations such as Traditional or Alternative Fund Management, Fund Services Providers, Custodians or Prime Brokers.
- You’ll have a clear awareness of the key contributors within the ASAM value chain and across the lifecycle of a trade.
- You’ll have firm awareness of fund types (OEIC, UCITS, Hedges), associated trading strategies and key differences etc. You also need knowledge of the asset classes and products that funds typically invest in (derivatives real estate, equities, FI etc).
- You’ll likely have experience of consulting from top tier professional services or specialist FS consulting firms.
Qualification such as ACA / ACCA / MBA would be useful though not a prerequisite.
This is a chance to really add value in a high profile consulting role. You’ll be working with impressive clients and some exceptional people. Initial assignment 6 months with strong likelihood of extension.
For a confidential discussion please click ‘apply now’ or contact our specialist team directly.
|Job Category||Accountancy & Finance|