Are you a newly qualified Management Accountant looking for a business-facing role with a commercial focus? Are you career driven and looking to join a multinational, award-winning group with a truly meritocratic culture? Do you enjoy the analytical elements of your role and the business partnering rather than the grind of month end?
We are working in partnership with an exciting, large PLC who have a requirement for an assertive, proactive, newly qualified accountant. Your role surrounds key business partnering to the sales, commercial managers / directors and promotions teams. It is a vibrant, fast-paced and modern setting where you will have chance to make a real difference as a key business partner.
The role would suit an outgoing, commercially-savvy and ambitious accountant who will enjoy gaining a clear understanding of the drivers of success. You’ll play an integral role in shining a light on factors which erode margin, profitable pricing structures / models, mechanisms of product promotion and profitability, customer activities and sales trends.
This is a superb role for a qualified Management Accountant who enjoys sticking their nose into operational / commercial areas of the business rather than being glued to their desk!
There is detailed analysis / Excel modelling to be done but success in the role pivots on your ability to get out into the business and build relationships with colleagues / stakeholders / key decision makers.
If this sounds like something you would relish we would welcome the chance to speak!
- CIMA / ACA / ACCA
- Experience of management accounting / commercial accounting / business partnering – ideally within a fast paced business or group within manufacturing / retail or distribution (FMCG is ideal).
- Excellent analytical skills and a real eye for detail.
- Ability to ‘see something that doesn’t look right’ using great accounting skills and a commercial awareness.
- Confidence when presenting financial reporting / management information to a non finance audience.
- Drive – this business can offer fast track promotion and it best suits someone keen to develop with a proactive approach to progressing their own career.
It’s a professional but down to earth and high tempo team – it would suit a talented qualified accountant who enjoys project work alongside business as usual tasks