Large manufacturing group have an immediate requirement for a qualified Finance Business Partner.
The role focuses on providing insightful and business-critical business partnering to the commercial & sales functions of the group.
You will play an absolutely vital role in providing financial insight and guidance around sales performance, margins, promotions, modelling and cost-benefit analysis.
You will be a natural relationship-builder who enjoys working closely with talented non finance colleagues.
The group is expanding rapidly and has an incredibly impressive customer base. You will enjoy working in a fast paced and high tempo environment where everyone strives to make a positive impact. You’ll be someone who has a proactive approach to making positive change.
This is an immediate start – there is scope for your position to become permanent.
You will need:
- Previous experience in a commercially focused accounting position ideally within a large manufacturing setting (FMCG preferred).
- Qualified (CIMA or equivalent).
- Superb communication skills and a natural ability to bridge the gap between finance and commercial teams.
- A hands on approach to data analysis and reporting – you will have a small team but there is a requirement for you to dig into the detail where needed.
- Outstanding Excel skills.
- Ability to bring the numbers to life and provide key MI for the commercial managers – surrounding margins, over-riders / rebates, sales (by product / category / customer etc), pricing (and inflation changes).
If you are a commercially aware finance professional who enjoys the cut and thrust of FMCG we would welcome the chance to speak.