Growth SME going through an exciting period of change and investment have an opportunity for a confident and experienced Purchase Ledger Assistant to join their modern offices in the outskirts of Leeds.
You will join a friendly team, working alongside a supportive and highly knowledgeable FC and FD who will offer guidance and training along the way. This is a fast-paced environment with plenty of project work and continuous improvement to be involved with alongside business as usual remit.
Your remit will include:
- Processing and controlling supplier invoices
- Processing supplier payments within relevant time scales
- Ensuring accurate purchase orders, invoice matching
- Resolving invoice queries
- Preparing of supplier payment runs
- Supplier Statement reconciliations
- Ad hoc duties as required
You will need:
- Relevant Purchase Ledger experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Good Excel knowledge
- AAT qualification desirable
- Methodical and excellent attention to detail
- Strong numerical & organisational skills
- Ability to solve problems
If you would like to be considered for the Purchase Ledger Assistant role in the outskirts of Leeds, please click ‘apply now’ or contact our team direct.
|Job Category||Accountancy & Finance|