One of the regions fastest growing and most highly respected accounting firms has a newly created opportunity for a professional and experienced Payroll professional.
It’s a great place to work – you’ll be in a vibrant and welcoming office and enjoy a great balance of autonomy coupled with support and guidance wherever needed.
It’s a business expanding rapidly – winning impressive high profile new clients and making key acquisitions. There is lots of variety and a real chance to make an impact and be a huge and valued asset both to the clients you partner and to the business you work for.
There is significant career scope available but equally if you are happy at this level and want a sensible work life balance in a business where you’ll feel rewarded and genuinely valued then that is cool also.
The client portfolio is extremely diverse (limited companies of all shapes and sizes, sole traders and partnerships). Variety is the spice of life and you’ll enjoy lots of different client exposure.
It’s a modern, lively and upbeat place to work and the firm has invested heavily in ensuring there is a culture of openness, enjoyment and reward.
- Previous experience of payroll within a firm of accountants.
- Confident IT skills and experience of varied payroll software.
- Confidence when dealing with client queries and resolving issues as they arise.
- Experience of weekly & monthly payroll challenges.
- A proactive approach to managing your own clients / workloads – there is plenty of autonomy and you won’t be micromanaged so you need to be confident working under your own steam.
If you are a payroll professional seeking a new challenge within a highly respected and expanding firm we would welcome the chance to speak.
If you would like to be considered for the Payroller role in Rotherham, please click ‘apply now’ or contact our team direct.
|Job Category||Accountancy & Finance|