Company Accountant / Financial Controller for a growing entrepreneurial SME based in the heart of London.
Your role can be fully remotely based and the owners are considering applications from anywhere in the UK provided you are able to work from a home office with complete autonomy. Equally candidates in the London region who would want to work from the head office are being considered.
The business is expanding at an impressive rate – currently 40 full time employees. They operate within media / advertising and produce & manage leading online media for a wide and highly impressive client base. Continued growth is expected and you will be able to implement controls and financial processes which will underpin their expansion plans.
You will be:
Responsible for the day to day booking and all hands on financial management for the modern SME.
Comfortable with all aspects of the month end processes and have a sleeves rolled up approach.
- You will ideally be comfortable producing detailed monthly management accounts for the directors and providing key commentary around their spend, overheads, margins and profit streams.
- There are major new clients / projects on the horizon and as your experience of the group develops you will implement budgeting and forecasting and play a key role in cash management.
- The group are keen to ensure employees have work life balance and this role is initially 3-4 days per week on a permanent basis. As the business grows you can either remain part time or increase to full time.
- You will need previous experience of all aspects of core accounting requirements for a modern smaller business (sales and purchase ledger, bank recs, balance sheet recs, VAT, monthly management accounts prep) and ideally budgeting / forecasting.
- Experience of Xero would be a major advantage.
This is an exciting, young, innovative and forward-thinking group winning lots of new business and plenty of awards along the way! You’ll enjoy variety and exposure coupled with plenty of flexibility / work life balance.
|Job Category||Accountancy & Finance|