Highly innovative, award-winning and market-leading PLC based in Spalding have an opportunity for an ambitious and talented Operational Accountant / Management Accountant.
Thriving subsidiary of the progressive and modern-thinking group have a newly created opportunity for a Part Qualified / Fully Qualified Management Accountant. Reporting to the Head of Finance for the diverse and fast paced manufacturing site you will enjoy an extremely varied and key business-facing role.
Your remit will include:
- Business partnering – working closely with the manufacturing site at factory level to bring the numbers to life.
- Producing monthly management accounts packs to provide valuable reporting, commentary and P&L insights.
- Month end (accruals and prepayments, journals, balance sheet reconciliation)
- Overhead analysis and reporting, working with budget holders to provide insight around spend and cost management
- Fixed assets
- Working capital / cashflow forecasting
- Assisting with budgeting processes and elements of group reporting
- Support the Head of Finance locally to review and instil robust financial controls across the site finance team
This is a superb opportunity for a confident and assertive Part or newly qualified accountant to join a growing, profitable and professional group. You will have significant career opportunity and the chance to progress swiftly. Overseas secondments are also available.
You will enjoy involvement in a range of continuous improvement projects alongside the business as usual elements of the role. Again, there is plenty of scope for development and career progression for the right individual.
You will need:
- To be part or fully qualified ACCA / CIMA
- Previous experience in a financial accounting / management accounting position (ideally within a manufacturing setting although this is not an absolute prerequisite)
- Confident analytical skills and ability to use Excel.
- A collaborative approach and an ability to work as part of a team.
- Confidence and keenness to work closely with non-finance colleagues across the business (in operational and commercial areas)
- A firm foundation of core accounting skills and knowledge
Full study support will be provided if required. This is a business with a superb track record of employee engagement, staff retention and promoting from within. You will enjoy a varied, challenging and developing role under the guidance of a highly supportive Head of Finance.
|Job Category||Accountancy & Finance|