£37,000 – £42,000 + benefits
One of the regions most prestigious groups has a newly created opportunity for a newly qualified Management Accountant (ACA / ACCA / CIMA).
You will enjoy gaining valuable commercial exposure and having opportunity to make a real difference within a large dynamic group.
- Your role will involve all aspects of detailed management accounting and reporting for a key division and you will enjoy producing insightful packs for director level review. You will also enjoy business partnering – having chance to get behind the numbers to ensure commentary and variance analysis is credible and meaningful.
- Your role will be broad and varied and you will also be involved in projects surrounding balance sheet control, process improvement and development of reporting (around margins and profit stream in particular).
- The role would best suit a proactive and diligent Management Accountant with a high degree of ambition / keenness to learn, develop and progress.
- You will enjoy support from a qualified mentor where required but the there is no micro-management and you will have plenty of autonomy.
- You will work in a talented team environment where collaboration and teamwork is firmly encouraged.
- The role will be busy and challenging but you will also enjoy a sensible work life balance within a group which has a reputation for employee retention.
You will need;
- A professional qualification (ACCA or CIMA)
- A strong track record at management / financial accountant level.
- Excellent Excel skills (pivots / lookups)
- Great interpersonal skills, ability to work in a team and ability to coach more junior members of the function.
- A positive attitude when presented with a new challenge / problem to solve / project to complete.
|Job Category||Accountancy & Finance|