Professional, well-established and thriving SME business have an opportunity for an experienced and hands on Company Accountant / Management Accountant to join them on a full time permanent basis.
First and foremost this is just a lovely place to work. A modern, welcoming and collaborative business with real values. They have lots of longstanding employees who genuinely love their jobs and love the business – their level of staff retention is incredibly impressive as a result.
You’ll be working directly for the head of finance – again he’s a great chap! Welcoming, encouraging, supportive, down to earth and professional.
Your role is varied and hands on – you’ll be supporting with management accounts preparation for subsidiaries, supporting with a range of month end duties, helping ensure smooth year end.
It’s a role resulting from growth – the business has had an excellent few years and the pipeline of new customers is stronger than ever. They have invested heavily in new capital equipment, new technology, new products and new people.
Extremely well-managed and profitable growing business with a super track record and excellent forecasts.
They are looking for a team player who also has the skills to work with autonomy and manage their own workload and deadlines.
You’ll have the Head of Finance on hand wherever needed but you’ll also enjoy lots of freedom.
They are looking for an experienced finance professional who enjoys the hands on nature of a role within a smaller business / group of companies.
- A professional qualification would be useful but experience is more important for this one.
- You likely have a track record of success as company accountant / management accountant within a business of £5m – £50m turnover.
- Good IT skills and confidence using Excel (pivots / lookups).
- A sleeves rolled up approach to accounting – not afraid of getting stuck into the nitty gritty of reconciliations / month end postings etc.
- A proactive attitude and ability to manage your time effectively and efficiently.
- Confidence when discussing financial info with a non finance audience.
Flexible working – either full time in the office or 1-2 days per week at home.
If you would like to be considered for the Management Accountant role in Guiseley, please click ‘apply now’ or contact our team direct.
|Job Category||Accountancy & Finance|