Have you recently completed ACCA / ACA and found yourself seeking the step to industry?
We are working with a high growth business in Lincolnshire looking for a talented, newly qualified accountant to join them on a permanent basis.
You’ll enjoy a broad and varied role – reporting directly to the Financial Controller. There is significant career development available and they are looking for someone with enthusiasm and keenness to progress.
- Your role will be a balance of financial reporting and management accounting initially – with the chance to then step into either senior management or into commercial accounting / business partnering.
- You’ll be working with some talented and welcoming colleagues within a group with a superb culture. Promotion from within is always a key priority and it’s a great platform for someone looking for career enhancement.
- The role will keep you interested and challenged – this isn’t a business that ‘does what it has always done’ — they are hugely receptive to new ideas and better ways of working… this has translated into an impressive array of innovation awards!
You’ll need solid technical accounting skills and the role will also manage a small team from the outset (2 people).
You also need to know your way around Excel and be confident in your ability to analyse data effectively.
The remit: management accounts prep, balance sheet reconciliation, assisting with year end statutory accounts finalisation, VAT returns, forecasting and cashflow reporting.
- ACCA or ACA and ideally a background in practice as financial accountant / management accountant / senior.
- Great interpersonal skills.
- Appetite to learn and progressive.
- Natural attention to detail and a highly organized approach.
If you would like to be considered for the Management Accountant role in Spalding, please click ‘apply now’ or contact our team direct.
|Job Category||Accountancy & Finance|