Award-winning and profitable group have a requirement for a commercially astute, qualified and experienced finance professional to assist through a period of investment and significant change.
As the key finance business partner within a large growing division of the group you will play a vital role in providing financial support and influence.
You will provide key financial support and guidance as a critical financial sounding board to managers across the subsidiary. You will gain a really clear and valuable view of the drivers of success, profit, cost and performance. It’s a role for someone with strong analytical / reporting skills, confidence producing management accounts and delivering P&L analysis with commentary…
You need to be someone who enjoys delivering financial info to a non finance audience (a lot of which will be via video call / MS Teams).
Your commentary, insights and influence will play a role in supporting key decision making and defining short/mid-term strategy.
You’ll be someone who thrives in an environment where you have plenty of autonomy. It’s a group with an excellent reputation when it comes to culture, staff retention and internal promotion. The initial assignment is interim / fixed term contract but with plenty of opportunity to extend / potentially become permanent.
You’ll have chance to make an impact and difference here – supported by a highly talented and approachable Head of Finance.
You will enjoy
You will be responsible for providing well-thought-out and timely insight behind the monthly reporting / MI packs and be completely comfortable presenting to colleagues in commercial and ops functions.
The Directors are seeking a commercially astute character with obvious acumen and common sense. You will provide critical guidance and strategic input that will influence key decision making and business planning.
- You will have a proven track record of management accounting and business partnering ( experience of a property management or construction setting would be super useful).
- You will be someone with a sleeves rolled up approach
- You will ideally have a measured and calm approach to new challenges and be someone with a proactive approach to problem solving.
- You will have a completed qualification – CIMA or equivalent.
- This is a varied position with plenty of visibility and opportunity to make a difference
- You will be able to commit to a 6 month initial contract to begin ASAP – mainly home working with the occasional need to head to the office in Preston.
If you would like to be considered for the Senior Management Accountant role, please click ‘apply now’ or contact our team direct.
|Job Category||Accountancy & Finance|