Are you available to begin a new interim assignment as a senior finance business partner / operational finance manager for an expanding manufacturing group with key sites across East Cheshire and Staffordshire?
It’s an innovative and fast-paced production setting and you’ll be a key business partner to the operational leadership / management teams across the sites locally.
You’ll be delivering key MI and commercially valuable insights around costs, variances, production performance vs expectation, forecasts…
You’ll be making a real difference and the role would suit a finance professional who loves being provided the freedom to get out into the business and speak to colleagues across the production environment.
It’s a business investing in expansion and diversification and constant NPD. There are a range of ongoing projects to get stuck into alongside the business as usual and you’ll enjoy plenty of variety and challenge.
Initially planned to be a 6 month assignment with potential for mid or long term extension for the right candidate.
You’ll be someone who:
- Has previous experience of finance business partnering within a manufacturing environment. Someone comfortable supporting site leadership teams / operational managers and someone with obvious capability in this arena.
- Has clear commercial acumen and understanding of the levers of profit and margin retention across a complex production site.
- Loves to be part of continuous improvement and change projects.
- Has a sleeves rolled up approach to management accounts analysis, variance reporting, budgeting and forecasting etc.
- Has confidence when using Excel.
- Has completed CIMA or equivalent.
If you are looking for an interesting new challenge to begin August / early September we would welcome the chance to speak.
Please click ‘apply now’ or contact our team direct.
|Job Category||Accountancy & Finance|