Are you a talented senior finance professional able to undertake a new interim assignment in May 2022?
We are currently partnering with a modern and expanding £30m turnover SME in West Yorkshire looking for your expertise and support!
Your role is number 1 in finance – reporting to the MD and Commercial Director and managing all aspects of the day to day / month to month reporting and control for the group.
There is a lot to get stuck into and the directors are looking for a confident, experienced and enthusiastic individual who can approach the challenge with a calm and measured stance.
It’s a business with high volumes of data and strong IT literacy / excellent analytical skills is vital. You’ll be managing a talented team through a period of change and the ability to coach, lead and encourage others will be really helpful.
It’s a balance of hands on accounting coupled with presentation and influence in the boardroom – you need to be comfortable with both.
This is an exciting, modern and growing business with an excellent market position and strong niche brand. There is potential for the role to become longer term for the right person but right now the focus is bringing you in ASAP and giving you the tools and freedom to make a difference.
- Previous experience as Interim FD / Head of Finance within a business of similar size ideally (£20m – £50m turnover)
- Great interpersonal skills and ability to coach / lead others in a calm and supportive manner.
- Ability to present financial information to a board senior audience (of non finance stakeholders)
- Experience of retail, distribution or ecommerce ideally.
- ACCA, ACA or CIMA.
- Evidence of supporting businesses through change.
- Ability to begin a new project within the next 4 weeks.
If you would like to be considered for the Interim Finance Director role in West Yorkshire, please click ‘apply now’ or contact our team direct.
|Job Category||Accountancy & Finance|