Is FP&A your bag?
You’ll be a pivotal member of the senior management team within one of Yorkshire’s fastest growing businesses. The group has recently been through major positive change which has resulted in exciting (significant) external investment.
They are at the front end of a phase of ongoing M&A activity with a merger underway currently and a range of acquisitions in the short and mid range pipeline.
- Your role in summary is to support decision-making and drive better business performance.
- You’ll be working closely with the Group FD and senior management team (including key boardroom) to really enhance the link between finance and non finance.
- You’ll be presenting key MI to influence strategic decision making – ensuring the business is doing all it can to take advantage of every opportunity and deliver rapid, exciting and profitable growth whilst being mindful to underpin the success and mitigate risk.
The remit will include budgeting, short, mid and long range forecasting, extensive business partnering (with commercial and operational colleagues to exec / shareholder level), P&L deepdive, modelling, margin and profit stream analysis, KPI investigation….
It’s a business facing and commercially focused role which would suit an intelligent, confident and savvy qualified accountant who loves FP&A.
- You are likely to be someone with ambition and drive currently in a position which has a focus on FP&A.
- You will have either worked in a professional PLC or a growth SME (private equity or owner led).
- You need to be someone who can influence chance – someone who will enjoy solving the problems that accompany rapid growth and acquisition cycles.
- You need to be hands on and also capable of leading / inspiring a small team
There is chance to make a real difference here and build a profile among some highly talented senior decision makers. You’ll be involved in a range of M&A activities and work closely with the Group Directors from day one. It would suit someone CIMA / ACCA or ACA qualified looking to join a modern tech—led business where change will be the norm for the next 3 -5 years and beyond.
If you would like to be considered for the Head of FP&A role in Leeds, please click ‘apply now’ or contact our team direct.
|Job Category||Accountancy & Finance|