Are you a commercially minded graduate with pretty slick Excel skills?
Are you looking to join a modern, agile and rapid growth SME that is a cool environment to work in and can offer major fast track career progression?
Do you want to be surrounded by ambitious and like-minded colleagues who are all striving for excellence and pulling in the same direction?
You’ll be working for one of the UK’s fastest growing ecommerce businesses. They have an incredible leadership team and investors with an enviable track record of success.
- Your role focuses on providing the senior leadership team with meaningful real-time MI / KPI reporting that will allow evidence-based decisions to be made swiftly and effectively.
- You’ll be digging into various performance metrics, costs, variances to expectation, sales trends, margins, profit streams – basically shining a light on the data to highlight what’s going well & what needs focus.
- There is lots of structured support and you’ll have some fantastic mentors but this is also a business that will provide you with a sensible degree of freedom and autonomy. You’ll have chance to make a difference and build your own profile.
- It’s a vibrant setting and you need to be a confidence team player.
You’ll be someone highly adept at translating raw data into clear and useful reports / summaries and commentaries for a wide audience (managers and directors across all areas of the business).
There is a very clear plan for ongoing growth and the business has had consecutive record breaking years – the opportunity is incredible for someone with drive and ambition.
- A relevant degree (maths / economics / accounting and finance) and a demonstrable ability to analyse data confidently.
- High accuracy and natural attention to detail.
- Commerciality – you need to be able to apply common sense and translate the numbers and the messages from the business to provide true insights into performance trends and patterns.
- Great Excel skills.
- Confident communication skills and ability to get out into the business to build relationships.
- Proactivity – there are lots of exciting projects and plenty of change, you need to be someone who is naturally inquisitive and keen to make a difference.
If you would like to be considered for the Graduate Commercial Analyst role, please click ‘apply now’ or contact our team direct.
|Job Category||Accountancy & Finance|