You’ll be the primary finance contact for this SME group – a vital resource, reporting directly to the MD / business owner.
It’s a professional, well-managed and growing SME with multiple revenue streams and a range of exciting projects underway.
Your role is to bring finance in house – setting up internal controls and processes, redesigning a fit for purpose reporting / management pack. You’ll play a pivotal role in delivering insightful MI, variance analysis and commentary which will guide key decision making.
It’s a role for someone who has confidence in their ability to keep a firm handle on the financial management of a diverse SME. You’ll have tons of interesting variety and a high degree of autonomy.
You’ll be comfortable with; management accounts prep and presentation, budgeting, forecasting, balance sheet recs, intercompany recs, year end close, cashflows and cash management, project reporting – – all aspects of the financial control and management for an independent owner-driven group.
You’ll have real opportunity to make your mark and the freedom to design processes and procedures that work for both you and the business. It’s a leadership team that will hugely appreciate your input and partnering.
Stable, secure and profitable group with a strong history and excellent management team.
If you are looking for a new challenge within a thriving SME it would be great to speak.
- Previous experience as Financial Controller / Head of Finance within a professional SME.
- Excellent analytical ability, good system knowledge and confidence in your Excel skills.
- Confidence when discussing financial information with senior level stakeholders (including the MD / owner).
- Ability to embed robust financial controls and accurate processes.
- A calm, methodical and professional approach to managing the finance function of an SME.
- A relevant accounting qualification.
If you would like to be considered for the Financial Controller role in Doncaster, please click ‘apply now’ or contact our team direct.
|Job Category||Accountancy & Finance|