You will join at a pivotal point in the companies’ journey and will have the opportunity to put your own stamp on the finance function, adding real value from day one.
Alongside streamlining the accounts function and the ‘business as usual’ remit, you will report directly to the founders, providing a financial sounding board for strategic decision making and offering guidance in controlling costs amidst turnover growth and expansion.
You will enjoy developing the financial modelling for the agency, including optimising project costing models, revenue modelling and financial agreements to ensure profitability while driving down costs.
You will need:
- Experience within a Digital Media Agency is a pre-requisite, with knowledge of financial modelling & project costing surrounding digital media and production budgeting
- A professional qualification (ACCA/CIMA/ACA) is highly desirable
- Confidence in being the driving force in financial forecasting, planning & implementing robust processes & controls as number 1 in finance
- To be a hands-on individual
- Xero knowledge is highl desirable
- Key attention to detail
- Confident in communicating and presenting to non-finance professionals
- Ability to business partner with various departments within the business
You will be rewarded with an excellent benefits package along with great progression opportunities downstream.
If you would like to be considered for the role of Financial Controller, please click ‘apply now’ or contact our team direct.