North West London
£40,000 – £45,000
One of UKs fastest growing and most innovative PLCs have an exciting opportunity for a newly qualified Accountant (CIMA / ACA / ACCA).
It is a perfect springboard for someone who has recently qualified *(either within practice or industry) to step into a group that can truly fast-track their development (and ultimately their career).
You will enjoy:
- Mentoring and support from a highly approachable, modern thinking and ambitious divisional financial controller.
- A high degree of variety which includes business as usual accounting, analysis and reporting alongside project work and continuous improvement initiatives.
- Ability to lead and manage a small team from the outset (valuable for your experience and CV)
- Working for a business expanding (through organic growth and frequent acquisition) both in the UK and overseas
- Significant career opportunity in the UK and potential for overseas secondment if it would be of interest.
- Working in a talented and collaborative team.
- Working in a fast paced, innovative and challenging business that sets the standard in their market.
The role will initially focus on:
- Financial Accounting for a large UK business (>£100m turnover), Consolidations and group reporting for the UK PLC, Overhead analysis, reporting and business partnering, Working capital reporting, Forecasting, Budgeting, Balance sheet control & reporting.
You will need:
A professional qualification (ACCA / ACA or equivalent)
Ability to demonstrate excellent core accounting skills / knowledge of core accounting principles
A track record of success either within practice or industry (first step from audit would be considered)
Excellent communication skills and ability to work within a cohesive team
Excellent Excel skills
A proactive approach to making improvement and solving problems
Keenness to learn and develop / progress. 00000000
|Job Category||Accountancy & Finance|