A perfect step for an AP/AR Supervisor looking for a more varied role and a career step.
You’ll be joining one of the region’s most well-established and well respected large groups as AR and AP Manager at their Spalding site.
Your role will be extremely varied and you will manage a team of 7 from the outset. It’s a role with plenty of autonomy and freedom to improve processes and put your stamp on efficiencies and ways of working.
You’ll be coaching and leading a collaborative team in a business with well-established systems and methods. It’s not a firefight or a turnaround – things are running smoothly – but equally you have the chance to make a difference and deliver change where you see fit.
This is a business in great shape – they are growing, profitable & have a superb reputation and brand. It’s rapid paced manufacturing where continuous improvement is the norm.
You’ll be someone who loves solving problems and seeking improvements. You’ll be close to the action but this role isn’t processing – it’s managing the day to day challenges of the AP and AR functions locally.
If you are a confident AP / AR leader looking for an opportunity to join a group with a great culture, impressive values in a role that can offer you significant scope to progress we would welcome the chance to speak.
You will need:
· Previous experience of a fast paced purchase ledger setting within an organisation of reasonable complexity.
· Ideally some exposure to AR (although this is not a pre-requisite as long as you have led AP teams.
· Experience of bringing out the best in others – you need to have supervised / managed AP / AR teams previously.
· Good IT competency and ability to pick up new systems and processes efficiently.
· To be a team player with an open, clear and honest communication style.
· To be able to balance the business as usual tasks alongside continuous improvement projects.
· To have a calm, confident and measured approach to solving problems and resolving queries.
· To be naturally proactive and able to spot bottlenecks before they arise.
If you would like to be considered for the Ledger Manager role in Spalding, please click ‘apply now’ or contact our team direct.