One of West Yorkshire’s fastest growing businesses – diversifying, winning new clients and also poised for some significant competitor acquisitions having recently secured exciting PE investment.
You’ll join as Finance Business Partner – working on a range of commercial reporting and business projects plus core budgeting, planning and forecasting.
It’s a chance to make a real difference and raise your own profile in clear sight of the CFO, PE investors and wider boardroom members.
You’ll also benefit from working closely with super talented managers across IT, tech, sales, marketing, distribution and wider operations / commercial functions.
This is an agile SME with very high ambition and all of the resources and investment required to deliver the success they expect in the next 2 – 5 years. You’ll be involved in an exciting journey that will stack your CV full of achievements.
It’s a role that suits someone recently qualified – someone who enjoys management accounting and business interaction more than stat accounting and VAT returns!
You won’t be spending much time looking in the rear view mirror with this one – it’s focus is looking at what is around the corner and how the business can deliver optimum growth and profit.
Major scope for progression and an extremely valuable opportunity in terms of the amount of development and exposure available.
- CIMA, ACCA or ACA – you are likely recently qualified (or maybe exceptional finalist) and have a great academic record.
- Great communication skills – someone who easily builds rapport with non finance colleagues.
- Professionalism and confidence but a down to earth and hands on approach.
- A naturally proactive approach to learning new tasks and solving new problems.
- Confidence to work in a rapid growth private equity backed group.
- Great Excel skills.
- Ability to apply commercial acumen and use the numbers to provide insightful summaries which ultimately influences decision making.
If you would like to be considered for the Finance Business Partner role in Leeds, please click ‘apply now’ or contact our team direct.
|Job Category||Accountancy & Finance|