Awesome role for a bright newly qualified accountant looking to join a large group in Lancashire that can offer major development and career opportunity.
This is an organisation with a superb reputation – a group that truly values people whether that be its customers and clients or it’s own employees. People stay here:
- There’s loads of scope for progression, sideways moves, variety, development and mentoring.
- People are well rewarded.
- The work life balance is a key focus – people enjoy lots of flexibility and there is commitment to employee wellbeing and happiness.
- The roles are challenging and involved – business facing with lots of chance to be heard and make a valuable contribution… new ideas are super welcome.
- The group is really well led – their track record and brand positioning is superb… giving people security and peace of mind when it comes to the future.
Your initial role sits within the FP&A team – lots of focus on the future rather than crunching out balance sheet recs or rehashing variance analysis…
You’ll get a brilliant insight into subsidiary and group plans, strategies, financial expectation and forecasts….
It’s exciting commercially-focused accounting and you’ll have chance to gain tons of exposure and enjoy a great balance of project work alongside the routine BAU.
There is clear scope for progression and an obvious route into a more senior capacity locally.
There’s also great balance – hybrid working and lots of ‘grown up flexibility’ – your output is important rather than needing you to be chained to a desk.
- ACCA, ACA or CIMA.
- Strong core accounting skills from either practice or industry.
- An ability to thrive in a team environment where you work closely with finance and non finance colleagues daily.
- Lots of enthusiasm – it’s a great culture and a business that people enjoy working in.
- Good knowledge of Excel.
If you are recently qualified and looking for an interesting new challenge within a profitable and expanding professional group we would welcome the opportunity to speak. Click ‘apply now’ or contact our team direct.
|Job Category||Accountancy & Finance|