If you are recently qualified and see your career progressing into commercial business partnering and added value project involvement rather than the nuts and bolts of month end and financial control then we would welcome the chance to speak.
This is a business delivering major growth – an entrepreneurial and agile tech led group with a modern culture. It’s fast paced, change is the norm and it’s a business and leadership team with the peddle to the metal.
- You’ll be reporting to the forward thinking and highly approachable Head of Finance – she is looking for someone who will enjoy getting out into the business and focusing on added value business partnering.
- You’ll need great analytical skills but also an ability to apply them to real life… you’ll be shining a light on where the business is doing well, what could be improved and where the opportunity is to fast track growth and profitability.
- It’s a group with huge appetite for investment and you’ll be involved in expansion plans which are likely to include acquisitions as well as sustained & significant organic growth and product diversification.
- You’ll be working really closely with operational and commercial functions and it’s a role that will give you tons of freedom to get away from your desk.
A vibrant, young and growing business that can offer major scope for development and progression. Autonomy coupled with support from a brilliant mentor. Exposure to an aspirational and hugely talented senior leadership team, room to make a difference and be recognized for your efforts…. So much to like!!
It’s not for someone who loves financial accounting… it’s not for someone who loves tax…. It’s not for someone who wants to produce statutory accounts or manage the audit process…. This is commercially focused business partnering with a smattering of management accounting.
- To be recently qualified (either ACA via practice) or CIMA / ACCA via industry with a strong academic record.
- Previous experience of added value analysis and reporting.
- A real enthusiasm for working with non finance colleagues and providing valuable insight through analysis and discussion.
- Ability to work in an agile and modern SME where you need to be able to react to change.
- Ability to balance lots of ad hoc projects alongside your standard BAU.
If you are an ambitious, recently qualified accountant looking for a role in an exciting growth business in Lancashire we would welcome the chance to speak. Please click ‘apply now’ or contact our team direct.
|Job Category||Accountancy & Finance|