Award-winning PE backed group have an interesting opportunity for a CIMA, ACCA or ACA qualified (or exceptional finalist) finance business partner.
This is a newly created role with a modern, growing, relatively complex and fast paced ecommerce environment.
Your will enjoy working extremely closely with colleagues across operational and commercial areas of the business and your overarching remit is to support both the Head of Finance and the Commercial Director with continuous improvement.
You will provide credible, timely and clear management accounts packs and management information that shines a light on areas of success, profit, cost, improvement, opportunity and risk. This is a chunky and highly visible role and you will deliver positive impact as part of the local leadership team.
You will enjoy
Assisting in developing the existing packs, improving commercial reporting, drilling down into specific areas of the P&L, providing a key bridge between finance and operations.
You will be a key finance contact for business and it’s a superb role for someone recently qualified looking to spread their wings.
You will enjoy change management and being a finance lead for key projects locally. The business is amid major growth and you will be development reporting, controls and MI packs that are fit for purpose & keep pace with the expansion.
This is a highly successful and modern SME amid expansion and significant investment. You will enjoy a challenging and varied role and there is major career progression opportunity available.
You will need:
- A firm foundation of core accounting skills (management accounts preparation / delivery and solid financial reporting / analytical skills).
- Excellent IT skills and experience of an ERP ideally.
- A relevant qualification (CIMA / ACCA /ACA).
- To be someone who naturally enjoys making a positive difference and is willing to challenge the status quo in a sensible, professional and appropriate manner.
- To have excellent communication skills and ability to build positive working relationships with colleagues in all functions of the group.
- Keenness to learn develop and progress.
If you would like to be considered for the Finance Business Partner role in Adlington, please click ‘apply now’ or contact our team direct.
|Job Category||Accountancy & Finance|