Are you an enthusiastic accountancy and finance graduate looking to build a career within a modern and agile PLC based near in the beautiful region of York?
You’ll be joining a rapid growth technology business, a highly innovative and award-winning group. It’s the ‘best of both worlds – a growing SME where you can enjoy variety and breadth of experience but also AIM listed giving you exposure to the reporting and structure of a PLC.
- You’ll enjoy lots of mentoring, encouragement and structured support from a highly approachable FC and an on site CFO. You’ll also be working closely with a CIMA qualified management accountant who is on hand for your day to day questions and guidance.
- The business is forecasting major growth and you will enjoy excellent career development opportunity.
- The initial remit will include all areas of transactional finance – ledger duties, reconciliations, supporting month end close… as your confidence and experience develops you can further assist with management accounting and financial reporting, budgets, forecasts etc…
- It’s just a super grounding within an impressive business filled with talented people!
You’ll enjoy being part of the collaborative and modern culture – it’s a welcoming group able to offer a brilliant platform for any ambitious and capable accountancy graduate looking to build their career in finance…
- A relevant degree (2.1 or above) and a solid academic track record.
- Ideally experience of an accounting environment either through a university sandwich placement or since graduating.
- Good IT literacy and knowledge of Excel.
- Ability to work in a professional team environment.
- Keenness to learn and develop your accounting and reporting skills.
- A highly methodical approach, great organizational skills and a natural eye for detail.
If you would like to be considered for the Finance Assistant role in York, please click ‘apply now’ or contact our team direct.
|Job Category||Accountancy & Finance|