Excellent opportunity to join the UK subsidiary of a growing, Global Manufacturing company as part of the central finance team based in modern offices in Elland.
You will join a welcoming team amidst an exciting period of growth and internal change, they are heavily investing in internal systems to underpin growth and drive efficiencies across the company. You will be part of a small finance department, in a fast paced and complex setting, with the opportunity to get involved in all aspects of the finance function downstream.
The culture of this company is a collaborative environment where everyone can add value and drive change and efficiencies, there is no micromanagement, and you can enjoy autonomy and accountability within your role. Reporting directly to highly supportive Financial Controller and working alongside a highly motivated peer group.
This is a superb opportunity for someone who is looking for a visible, varied role to broaden your existing skill set in a supportive, progressive environment.
Your role will initially support complex Purchase Ledger requirements and support Sales Ledger, Credit control and month end duties downstream.
- Inputting high volumes of complex invoices, ensuring correct allocation of cost centres and GL codes
- Making payments ensuring correct currency and payment method used for suppliers
- Intercompany reconciliations
- Bank reconciliations
- Posting journals
- Liaising with suppliers and other subsidiaries within the group
- Dealing with queries and ad hoc requirements
- Opportunity to be involved in project work as well as business as usual elements
- Experience within a finance department with strong working knowledge of the Purchase Ledger process
- Excellent attention to detail, identifying and raising errors where relevant
- Ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced environment
- Strong IT skills including Excel (SAP experience would be highly desirable)
- To be a confident communicator to a variety of stakeholders
- To be self-motivated with a desire to progress and learn
If you would like to be considered for the Finance Assistant role in Elland, please click ‘apply now’ or contact our team direct.
|Job Category||Accountancy & Finance|