Are you an ambitious Assistant Accountant / Analyst looking to fast-track your career? We are partnering with on of the region’s fastest growing, largest and most prestigious businesses in their search for 2 Finance Analysts / Assistant Management Accountants.
You will ideally be looking to become CIMA or ACCA qualified and full study support with be provided.
This is a profitable, internationally-operating FMCG group able to offer unrivalled career progression and development.
You will ideally have completed AAT or an accounting degree and have the enthusiasm and drive to become fully qualified.
The opportunities here are clearly mapped and extremely wide ranging – you can move into business partnering, commercial finance, financial control, senior leadership…. it’s a high profile UK PLC and the trajectory you can progress at is extremely exciting and potentially extremely rewarding!
You’ll be working with talented and outgoing mentors able to offer plenty of structured coaching, general guidance and lots of encouragement & support. There are plenty of added value activities and continuous improvement projects to get stuck into alongside your ‘business as usual’ accounting, analysis, reporting and month end tasks.
It’s a ‘no 2 days are ever the same’ setting where change is interesting and exciting and you’ll always be enjoying new challenges and ongoing development.
You will need:
- A solid baseline of core accounting experience (1 – 3 years as Assistant Accountant / Analyst).
- To be looking to complete CIMA in the next 2-3 years ideally.
- Excellent analytical skills and good understanding of Excel functions.
- To be a confident, proactive and diligent team player.
- To be looking for a business facing accounting role with plenty of interaction with colleagues across all functions of the business.
- Drive and career ambition.
If you would like to be considered for the Finance Analyst role in Spalding, please click ‘apply now’ or contact our team direct.
|Job Category||Accountancy & Finance|