Brilliant opportunity for a recently qualified finance professional looking for a commercially focused role within a high growth group of companies currently in the £25m – £50m turnover bracket.
You’ll enjoy a life changing balance – sensible hybrid working plus lots of challenge, progression and commercial involvement (taking you away from the grind of month end controls and routine reporting).
- It’s a truly commercial finance role with a great breadth and a true focus on added value activities.
- You’ll be joining an acquisitive and award winning business which is set for ongoing (significant) growth.
- The role is focused on driving the Group reporting and commercial insights to support the Commercial operations alongside effective budgeting and forecasting.
- Your remit will include continually challenging the existing information suite as well as developing and delivering new Commercial analysis to support the Board and Senior Management
- You’ll work closely with the senior leadership team and enjoy exposure to the impressive and talented boardroom from the outset (MD, CFO, Ops Director, Commercial Director). You’ll be challenging the status quo; proposing and modelling new initiatives, assessing marketing activities, pricing changes, product bundles and other sales enhancing opportunities.
With support from the head of commercial finance, you will also take a leading role in budgeting, forecasting and performance measurement through appropriate and considered KPIs
You’ll also partner operational teams to get a firm handle on the drivers of margin, the cost streams and the levers impacting profitability.
- To be a commercially aware and hands on CIMA / ACCA / ACA qualified finance professional with a track record of success throughout your career to date.
- You’ll be someone with a passion for business – someone who will enjoy getting chance to really understand how the group makes money and how it can best deliver growth.
- Ambition – it is a visible role designed to give you headroom to progress your career.
- Able to demonstrate confident communication / business partnering skills.
- Great Excel.
If you are looking for a rewarding hybrid working opportunity within a growth tech business near Leeds we would welcome the chance to speak.
If you would like to be considered for the Commercial Finance Business Partner role in Leeds, please click ‘apply now’ or contact our team direct.