A visible, progressive and commercially focused role within a dynamic and modern group.
It’s an award-winning, agile ecommerce business delivering exciting growth and forecasting an even more exciting 3-5 year trajectory.
The role reports directly to the Head of Finance – a talented and approachable mentor with a superb track record and a modern outlook.
- You’ll be surrounded by great people – it’s a young team who welcome new ideas and have instilled a truly collaborative culture.
- You’ll also be surrounded by investment – the group has caught the attention of significant investors and the growth and profit is underpinned by a boardroom looking to accelerate growth. As a result you’ll have brilliant exposure, all of the right tools and tech and exciting career development opportunity.
- You’ll be supporting the Group FD and Head of Finance to develop the commercial reporting, MI and KPI packs…
- Your focus is insightful and ‘added value’ finance business partnering and you’ll have tons of contact with colleagues across all areas of the wider business.
It’s a chance for someone recently qualified to really stretch their wings and get a firm understanding of what makes the business tick. You’ll dig down into sales trends, promotional and marketing activities, operational and supply chain bottlenecks, new product performance & pricing…
A real chance to be involved in decision making and strategies rather than simply focusing on retrospective analysis and financial controls.
- You’ll ideally be an ambitious and proactive accountant who has recently completed professional qualification.
- You’ll have great analytical skills coupled with the communication skills to allow you to get out into the business and make a real impact.
- It would suit a commercially focused, bright and enthusiastic individual who will relish the variety and enjoy making a difference.
- You’ll be a team player who will love working in an innovative and modern-thinking growth SME.
If you would like to be considered for the Commercial Finance Business Partner role in Chorley, please click ‘apply now’ or contact our team direct.
|Job Category||Accountancy & Finance|