Professional, longstanding and highly regarded firm in Kettering have a newly created opportunity for a capable and driven Audit Senior as a result of continued growth and acquisition.
Working closely with the approachable and talented Partners you will enjoy a superb balance of autonomy coupled with support and coaching where required. You will enjoy a high degree of ownership for your own diverse workload and have frequent interaction with a wide variety of clients.
The company has an excellent culture, you will join a welcoming, vibrant team and work in an environment where you absolutely have the ability to add value – colleague input is highly valued!
- Supporting the firms Audit Partners with a varied, growing and broad client portfolio.
- Planning, fieldwork and completion of assignments for both Audit and Non-Audit client work
- Preparation of financial and management accounts for a variety of SME’s
- Identify and understand client needs, suggest potential solutions on technical matters and communicate and agree client needs and potential solutions with managers.
- Preparation / review of corporate tax return
- Supervising and coaching junior members of staff within local teams and on client premises.
- Ensure compliance with internal (audit methodology and risk management) and external (regulatory) requirements
This is a progressive and forward-thinking practice looking for someone keen to progress and develop their own career.
- Demonstrable exposure to audit within a practice setting (3 years minimum)
- Experience of accounting and tax preparation for SME’s of varying size within a practice setting
- The ability to build trust with colleagues / clients / external stakeholders through an honest approach and technical ability.
- To be a strong team player with the ability to coach and develop others.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Self-motivation and drive
- A clear communication style with internal and external stakeholders
In summary you will be joining a progressive, growing practice where you can really make a difference.
If you would like to be considered for the Audit Senior role in Kettering please click ‘apply now’ or contact our team direct.
|Job Category||Accountancy & Finance|