You’ll be working for one of the region’s largest groups – a thriving and award-winning property, construction & housing group.
It’s a business with an enviable level of staff engagement and retention – people tend to genuinely love working here and tend to stay!
- There’s a commitment to an awesome culture and investment in the well being and success of the people who contribute to the ongoing growth of the group. You’ll enjoy lots of stimulating challenge and commercial exposure but also a really sensible and attractive work life balance (loads of holiday allowance and hugely flexible hybrid working)…
- The role is focused around providing valuable MI and commercial insights linking to the large and diverse asset base.
- You’ll be business partnering and drilling down into operational performance, forecasts, margins, variances to expectation, profit streams, commercial KPIs…. Lots of added value analysis, reporting and business interaction.
Your input feeds into key strategic decision making when it comes to asset investment and future planning – it’s a chance to really make a difference and there’s exciting exposure.
It’s a large group able to offer exciting career development and progression – it would suit someone proactive and commercially minded with solid core accounting skills.
You’ll need great communication skills and a natural ability to explain financial summaries to a varied non finance audience.
It’s a team environment and you need to be someone who loves collaboration.
- Professional qualification (ACCA, ACA or CIMA).
- Strong core technical accounting skills – you need to know your way around a detailed management accounts pack.
- Demonstrable success as a business partner and confident communication skills.
- Great analytical ability and confidence using Excel.
- Positivity!! This is a great place to work and the group are looking for someone who will approach new tasks and challenges with calmness and a smile!
If you are a commercially minded qualified accountant looking for an interesting and diverse new challenge in the north west we would welcome the chance to speak.
If you would like to be considered for the Assets and Investments Accountant role in Preston, please click ‘apply now’ or contact our team direct.
|Job Category||Accountancy & Finance|