Long-standing manufacturing SME (sub £5m turnover) based in the outskirts of Sheffield (Sothall) are looking for a reliable Accounts Assistant to join their team amidst a busy period of growth.
This company can offer true flexibility and a sensible work life balance in a friendly, down to earth working environment. This would be a fantastic role for someone looking to move into a part time position or looking for experience alongside studying AAT.
The company has had a fantastic past 2 years, with continued, consistent growth and exciting new clients and opportunities and a growing team.
You will work directly with a highly approachable and knowledgeable Finance Director, taking responsibility for transactional aspects of the finance function.
Your remit will include:
- Processing purchase invoices
- Assisting the Finance Director with month end requirements
- Matching GRN to invoices
- Bank reconciliations
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Credit control
- Query resolution for client’s accounts
- Ad-hoc duties as required
The ideal candidate will be:
- Reliable with the ability to work autonomously.
- Experienced within a similar purchase ledger/ sales ledger role.
- Proactive at problem solving.
- Highly organised with strong time management skills
- IT literate
- A confident communicator
This role is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking for a role which offers them genuine flexibility and job security.
If you would like to be considered for the Accounts Assistant role, please click ‘apply now’ or contact our team direct.
|Job Category||Accountancy & Finance|