This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic, driven Accounts Assistant who is looking for a broad, varied role which will give them plenty of exposure to all aspects of a busy finance function within a fast-paced, ambitious SME.
This business is flying ahead, and the role comes as a result of continued expansion. You will join the business amidst a pivotal period of growth, which will provide you with opportunity to be involved in plenty of added value projects as well as being involved in all areas of day to day accounting, month end and management accounts preparation.
This is a perfect role for someone who is keen to shape their career within finance, and you will be mentored by a highly supportive senior finance team who place personal progression & training at the forefront. Full financial and training support will be included if needed.
Your role will include:
- Posting purchase invoices
- Reconciling supplier statements
- Processing payment runs
- Bank reconciliations
- Credit card payments
- Processing customer refunds
- Credit control
- Assisting with month end
- Liaising with other departments and resolving queries
- Query resolution for suppliers and customers
You will need
- 1-2 years minimum experience in a similar role
- Proficient on accountancy software packages (Sage ideal not essential)
- Ideally working towards or to have completed AAT level 2/3 qualified
- Training and financial support for qualifications will be provided
- IT Literate on Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent commucation skills
- Confidence in speaking with various stakeholders (internal and external)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Great organisation skills and time management
If you would like to be considered for the Accounts Assistant role in Worksop, please click ‘apply now’ or contact our team direct.
|Job Category||Accountancy & Finance|